A 20% deposit is required upon booking. The remaining 80% is required in full 8 weeks prior to arrival. Deposit is non-refundable. A £200.00 returnable cash damage deposit is required upon arrival and will be returned within 2 weeks of departure.
The villa will be available at 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and we ask that you vacate by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Transfers to and from Faro Airport
This can be organised in our 9 seater minibus (including driver) or Galaxy seating 7 (including driver) at a cost of 110.00 euros each way including all toll charges.
It is advisable to have a hired car or rely on taxis to get around to the shops, towns and beaches as the villa is not within easy walking distance to any of these.
During your one week stay you will receive housekeeping on the Wednesday where the villa will be cleaned and all linen changed. Should you require a daily maid service this can be added at an additional cost of £50.00 per day.
All prices are per week
|SATURDAY 4TH – SATURDAY 11TH JANUARY||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 11TH – SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 18TH – SATURDAY 25TH JANUARY||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 25TH JANUARY – SATURDAY 1ST FEBRUARY||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 1ST – SATURDAY 8TH FEBRUARY||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 8TH – SATURDAY 15TH FEBRUARY||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 15TH – SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 22ND – SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY – SATURDAY 7TH MARCH||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 7TH – SATURDAY 14TH MARCH||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 14TH – SATURDAY 21ST MARCH||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 21ST – SATURDAY 28TH MARCH||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 28TH MARCH – SATURDAY 4TH APRIL||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 4TH – SATURDAY 11TH APRIL||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 11TH – SATURDAY 18TH APRIL||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 18TH – SATURDAY 25TH APRIL||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 25TH APRIL – SATURDAY 2ND MAY||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 2ND – SATURDAY 9TH MAY||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 9TH – SATURDAY 16TH MAY||£2079.00|
|SATURDAY 16TH – SATURDAY 23RD MAY||£2079.00|
|SATURDAY 23RD – SATURDAY 30TH MAY||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 30TH MAY – SATURDAY 6TH JUNE||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 6TH – SATURDAY 13TH JUNE||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 13TH – SATURDAY 20TH JUNE||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 20TH – SATURDAY 27TH JUNE||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 27TH JUNE – SATURDAY 4TH JULY||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 4TH – SATURDAY 11TH JULY||£2750.00|
|SATURDAY 11TH – SATURDAY 18TH JULY||£2750.00|
|SATURDAY 18TH – SATURDAY 25TH JULY||£2750.00|
|SATURDAY 25TH JULY – SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST||£3190.00|
|SATURDAY 1ST – SATURDAY 8TH AUGUST||£3190.00|
|SATURDAY 8TH – SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST||£3190.00|
|SATURDAY 15TH – SATURDAY 22ND AUGUST||£3190.00|
|SATURDAY 22ND – SATURDAY 29TH AUGUST||£3190.00|
|SATURDAY 29TH AUGUST – SATURDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER||£3190.00|
|SATURDAY 5TH – SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER||£2750.00|
|SATURDAY 12TH – SATURDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER||£2750.00|
|SATURDAY 19TH – SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER||£2750.00|
|SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER – SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 3RD – SATURDAY 10TH OCTOBER||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 10TH – SATURDAY 17TH OCTOBER||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 17TH – SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 24TH – SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBER||£2400.00|
|SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBER – SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 7TH – SATURDAY 14TH NOVEMBER||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 14TH – SATURDAY 21ST NOVEMBER||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 21ST – SATURDAY 28TH NOVEMBER||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 28TH NOVEMBER – SATURDAY 5TH DECEMBER||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 5TH – SATURDAY 12TH DECEMBER||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 12TH – SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER||£1300.00|
|SATURDAY 19TH – SATURDAY 26TH DECEMBER||£1675.00|
|SATURDAY 26TH DECEMBER – SATURDAY 2ND JANUARY 2021||£1675.00|
Capacity - The above villa sleeps 10 very comfortably. However we could accommodate a further 2 persons on Z beds which will be charged at £30.00 per week per Z bed.
Pool heating - Should you require pool heating at the above villa, this can be added at an additional £250.00 per week any time of the year.
If you have a specific enquiry for long-term hire or simply wish to check availability, please use the Contact Us enquiry form.
© Casa Monte Cristo 2018 | by Image On